2012年2月26日星期日

My Drink Fridge Is Completely Loaded With These Drinks

I've always been a drink fanatic. On any given occasion, my beverage cooler is constantly filled with all types of drinks, several of which I haven't ever sampled before.A drink can easily get my attention when it finds its place in store shelves, and I've perpetually been curious in this department. Whereas the majority of new beverages which I drink wind up being flops, there are continuously Alloy Helicopter some which end up tasting very nicely.The following are four products that will stand out to you if you have the same type of palette as me. They are all a bit different in nature, so hopefully one of them can wind up becoming a regular in your refrigerator when it comes to some tasty delights.The first drink that comes to mind may be a new personal favorite of mine. I've never been an advocate of energy drinks, however Red Bull has released a new nine Eagles 260A cola that is not actually an energy drink. It does possess a bit of caffeine from natural coffee beans, however it's but 50 percent of the caffeine levels inside a normal Red Bull and consequently the drink tastes good.A second one that I would recommend drinking is any of the carbonated iced tea beverages by Steaz. The drinks are slightly sweetened, however these blends are combined with green tea, making them a good deal healthier than a typical cola.If you don't enjoy your drinks with bubbles, then you might possibly be curious about some of the new flavored oxygen water, which is reasonably similar to Vitamin Water, only it is sweetened while not being colored. It's primarily a combination of water, organic, and a touch of natural flavors to add some kick. Very delicious in my humble opinion.Last but not least, another type of water making its way around shelves is coconut water, and it is completely organic, sweet, and completely healthy. Try it out if you don't mind some water with a little bit of a milky taste.All of those do the job in my mind, and I'm certain about the fact that my beverage is sure to be stuffed with Air Swimmers a few more of those as time goes on.

没有评论:

发表评论