2013年4月25日星期四

Fish Tank Oxygen Tubing




When I was a child firstly bought fish in the fish market, I noticed the boss insect a tube into the fish tank, and many bubbles are emerging to surface. I asked the boss:” why you do you do that?” The bass smiled and replied me:If I don’t do that the fishes will die,even though I did not understand his mean, but I felt very interesting in the phenomena, I watch the fish swim among the bubbles, when I thought about the fish will died by and by, I fell sad, then I have a question why so many animal killed by our human being? In my home ,my mother always kill chicken to cook dinner, at this time she require me catch the legs of the chicken to prevent it swinging against my mother, I saw the process of a creature died from live, how cruel !
  May be I can not be so kind to these animal, they are service for our human being naturally, they provided us food since they born.
   In my mind, tiger live in forest, fish live in the sea, when I saw the fishes live in the tank and will died soon ,I feel so cruel, the Oxygen Circulate Balance Tubing even tough can provide them oxygen, I saw them swim in the tank seems very happy, but I did not feel happy!

没有评论:

发表评论