2014年1月9日星期四

Perfect potted grass plants to decorates your house

potted grass plants
Hi, everybody, I believe you have seen my brothers not long ago. Maybe our appearance has a little difference, but we are the members of a whole big family. My name is Joy, you might know me as potted grass plants. Our family has five children including me, but this time I am not the last one, I am the middle one. I have two elder brothers and two younger brothers. My friends always envy me because of that, they say I can be petted by my elder brothers and I can love my younger brothers ardently.

Let me introduce my brothers, my big brother one is called Funny, he has a big mouth, we all have a big mouth, then we all have an obvious smile which show all our teeth. He is with bookish, when he is smiling you barely can see his eyeball. My big brother two is called Cheer, maybe his smile is a little sly, but he has a great heart. He always help others, he is the kindest kid in our family.

My younger brother one is called Merry, he is a little timid. You can scare him with simple ghost pictures. My younger brother two is called Pleasant, he is the easiest to be excited by beauty or money. You always can see his alight eyes. As for me, maybe I am the happiest one, because I can be easily satisfied. After having a simple understanding about us, would you like to take us home?

Here are some tips in case of your take us home and don’t know how to deal with us. Firstly, take us out from the box, and gather all our components. Secondly, put the internal organs (seed) into my body (pot) equably and give me some water. Thirdly, put me in a good place where there will have sunshine and fresh air, we really love being next to nature. Fourth, after a few days, keep providing me with water each day, or else I will die of water shortage. Fifth, maybe 5to 10 days later, you can cut our hair like you want. But don’t cut too short or we are too ugly to see. We are so adorable, come and take us home now.

没有评论:

发表评论