2014年2月20日星期四

Superior and Durable Aquarium External Filter Barrels

My friends always said I am a good and caring person. When I found the golden fishes my friend sent me were died, I doubted that where my love and carefulness are. I remember all I did was tightly follow the breeding instructions, and I even change the water daily. Until I saw a video about a report of a pisciculturist, I finally know what I did wrong. I shouldn’t change the water day by day. I actually gave too much fish food to the fishes. They are in fact ate themselves to death.
Aquarium External Filter Barrels
I didn’t know to feed some fishes need to know so many knowledge in the first place after I had watched that video again and again. In order to learn more, I started again and feed more golden fishes in my aquarium. I took advice from that expert, and follow his steps to build a great environment for my fishes. I installed aquarium external filter barrels and filtration thick biochemical sponge in my aquarium. This complete equipment can absorb all kinds of dirt quickly and keep water clean. The shake of the water pipe can increase the oxygen solubility while it also can reduce the noise from the filter pump. It is totally a product which could shoot two hawks with one arrow.

filtration thick biochemical sponge
I also dropped some small stones and artificial coral plant and plastic artificial ornament plant to build a sea world environment for them. Magically, this time, my fishes strongly pass through the early crisis stage, and live happily. After many times asking for the expert’s advice, now, my friends said I already have enough experience to be called an expert. I smiled and still very happy to solve their problems about raising golden fishes. If you have any problems about golden fishes, I wish I could help you.

没有评论:

发表评论