2013年3月28日星期四

Toothbrush &life




  My childhood spent almost in my grandparents home.it is a big family,because my uncles,aunts,cousins are live here.every morning,I got up early to brush teeth would always astonished with the great deal of the brushes in a old cup.How many times I suspected the health problem,even though,that period is my most happy time.even the health is bad ,but none of us get ill.
Fast forward to today,the level of our lift get to a higher notch,but we dont happy,we devoted to persue delicate life,but we really lost a lot in the process,when in retrospect,I doubt if our life now is delicate or dull?We our modern people always want much,they do not care whether the items are theirs really want or not?In the supermarkets ,there are always mount marketing with low price,and always you can see the many crowd dash into the supermarket to collect the items,many goods they dont need but because of the low price.With such mood every day,how can they happy?
  I read a book called Philosophy of artthe book interpret the happy of ancient Greece.The people live beside the Mediterranean,enjoy the warm weather ,clear clean air and brighter sunshine,they are modest,hardworking,liking their life,they think that is their paradise.So they dont admire other countries.so they created radiate civilization.
  Now let me still tell about the toothbrush holder.In my childhood, my relations use a old cup to hold toothbrushes,on the point of modern medicine,the messed thing will pollute the hair of toothbrush,and all the members of the familys brush hold together will transmit disease,but we are happy,no one care about it.On the other hand,nowadays we use healthy toothbrush holder,but we really happy?we have less disease than before?nay!
 So I want to say science is the aid of my happy life not the otherwise.

没有评论:

发表评论