2013年3月28日星期四

Travel Bath bag




 The bag is your good aids if you take a travel outside,for many people the difficult thing is they do not know how to carry the small things that they needed outside.now the travel bath bag can help you solve these problem.The bag can easy to carry and collect,sunglass,and other small things. 
  If I have learn the the bag, I would not mortified myself in that trip in Guang Xi,in south China the year before last year.I had a trip in that summer holiday,I take the tooth brush,towels,soap etc.I think I have packed the bag well,,so i left for guang xi with A good temper.But the next day turned out not.I watered my hair then I wanted to cover shampoo,until this moment I realized I forget taking shampoo.Then i was in a poor country-yard,where should I bought shampoo?so I have no idea during the two days here.when I entered the town, the first thing I did is bought shampoo to wash hair.what a sham!
   Afterword, I knew the travel bath bag when I saw my friend carried the bag one day.the bag include many small pocket inside,some pocket id specially designed for a few of small things ,for example shampoo,if I have one ,I would not forget carry shampoo.So I hurried to buy one.From then on ,each time I had a trip,I always carry it ,it never make me mortified.
Now in the market ,there are many travel bath bags,some bag with the function of waterproof,some one with personal design,let you agreeable.If you have the problem as me ,you may well have try!

没有评论:

发表评论