2014年4月3日星期四

Shock Toys, Perfect for Pillow Fighting

Are you a party lover, enjoy taking part in all kinds of parties? Then you must take part in a party like Pajama Party and play the game call pillow fight. Do you enjoy it? As I am a lover that game, I always can be winner at that game. I am the only girl at home, and I don’t have any siblings, so I always come to my neighborhood and friend Mary’s home to sleep over. We and other one girl are best friends, and we almost share everything in our life together except boyfriend.
Shock Toys
We grow up together so we are like the real sisters as the Elena, Caroline and Bonnie in The Vampire Diaries. I am such a big fan of that TV play that I chase it to watch every Friday. Yet since 2014, I felt the other TV play derive by this TV play call The Originals is much attractive to me. And since I and my other two friends all are the big fan of that two TV plays, so we often get together to pretend to be one of the character in the show.
Shock Toys
We even make a video of our role-playing games, and attracted many hits by netizens from all over the world. I still remember the funny scene of pillow fight like Elena, Caroline and Bonnie were playing on TV, while we used the shock toys pillows unconsciously and recorded it and uploaded to the Facebook. Although, the netizens didn’t said we were stupid and praised that we were very talented, make the three of us secretly feel happy for days. But, since we all have a job, we couldn’t have time to get together, and so we didn’t do such wonderful happy things anymore, so pity.

没有评论:

发表评论