2014年4月25日星期五

Removable Tea Filter, form a good habit of drinking tea

In China, many people love drinking tea. As one of the seven necessities of people’s daily life which include tea, firewood, rice, edible oil, salt, soy sauce, and vinegar, tea, drinking tea was quite common in the ancient China. The tea culture in China is so different from the tea culture in Europe, America or Japan. The Chinese tea culture has a long history, extensive and profound, and it not only includes material culture, but also profound spiritual civilization. For thousands of years, Chinese not only accumulated much material culture on planting tea, but also accumulated the rich spiritual culture about tea.
Removable Tea Filter
I am an amateur of drinking tea, as drinking tea is not only can help me lose my weight but it also has many benefits to our health, for example, it can inhibit the growth of cancer cells and slow down aging, and it has strong clear gastrointestinal effect, prolong life and so on. But I don’t know much about drinking tea, I only love it. And under my guidance, my family and friends around me all love drinking tea more than coffee. And day by day, I learn some good method to make a cup of tea. This removable tea filter helps me a lot. It is a device separate from the cup, which you can put tea leaves inside, and put it on the cup to make a cup of faint scent of tea. With this removable tea filter, you can make a cup of tea in minutes.
Sometimes, if I am not in a good mood, I would make a cup of rich aroma milk tea. Luckily, I have kept the kitchen accessory I need already. I also love collecting wholesale drinkware products. Each time when I travel to somewhere, I would go through those boutiques first, to see whether I can find some beautiful and useful gadgets. So when you come to visit me, and see so many sundries pile up together in my sitting room, like the lumber room, don’t be surprised, they are all my treasures.

没有评论:

发表评论