2014年5月6日星期二

Flexible Plastic Water Pipe, Let Water Your Flower be an Easy Job

Yesterday, I saw one of my friends published a status on Facebook, said “Don’t forget to re-invent yourself, is a gracious thing.” That reminds me of what a famous star said, she said women can’t give up on so early, not just your looks, but also your style. It is hard to do that, as when we were busy on doing other things, it is hard to maintain grace. To be an elegant woman is a thing that I will pursuit forever. 
Flexible Plastic Water Pipe
I have seen an elegant woman in my life. She is my neighbor, 76 years old, still very healthy. She has two sons, but all die in the war, and a couple years ago, her husband die of sudden cardiac death, leave her alone. We all thought she would still in pain over losing her nearest relative, cried all day long, but she didn’t. She was so strong to face that, while she only allowed herself to cry for a few days, and then move on her life again.

We were so shocked to see her water her flower and grass with a flexible plastic water pipe one morning after her husband die three days. From that morning, she did the same thing every day like while her husband was still alive. She would get up on 6 o’clock, first have a morning running for around an hour, and then she would go to the vegetable market to choose some fresh vegetables and fruits, and make a good meal for herself. Sometimes, if she make some delicious food and can’t finish them, she would ask us to have lunch with her.
After lunch, she would have a short nap about an hour. After that, she would practice calligraphy for two hours. While after the sun is down, she would take care of her flowers, cut a few of the most brilliant flowers to change the losing freshness flowers in the vase. I always wander why the flowers planting on her yard are growing up so well, while mine are so lame. So sometimes she would share some gardening tips with me. But I still shocked by the irrigation supplies in her yard, make everything carry on smoothly. She is such a great woman that I want to be someone like her someday.

没有评论:

发表评论